HIV Protection Project - Prevention from HIV InfectionDate Published - 2016-06-12 | Date Modified - 2017-06-24
HIV Prevention project targets the preventive measures take for the prevention of HIV as against getting treatment for HIV after being infected. To remain free from HIV a person will have to make certain physical and mental choices. Likewise to get infected with HIV there are some factors that can be taken into account like the surroundings of the person, the intensity of the infection of HIV the people who associate with the person, the choices of lifestyle that the person makes and finally the genetic features that the person inherits from his / her parents.
HIV Protection Project - Prevention from HIV Infection
HIV is such a disease that invades the human body long before the person realises that he / she has been infected by HIV. Protection from HIV depends on what the person does in advance to prevent HIV from infecting himself / herself.
It is seen that each year millions of people die of HIV. There are many studies that shows that almost all the people could have been protected from exposure to HIV. The leading causes of HIV infection include being uncircumcised, taking the prevention from HIV process lightly, enjoying lifestyle without caution for self or for others regarding exposure to HIV, being misguided by wrong information from different sources and thinking that HIV infects other people only. It is also seen that millions of people die every year without even realising that they were infected with HIV. According the statistical estimates each of these people who die will infect atleast 4 people with HIV before their death. This would brings about an increase in the number of infected people and death the next year. Methods to get protection from HIV are important because of this worldwide increase in the prevalence of HIV and the deaths that happen because of HIV.
It is seen that there are many ways for getting protection from HIV. It is highly recommended that adults should be well aware of their physical and mental health, even if they notice an insignificant change they should perform atleast a blood test, check the CD4 count, discuss with the doctor or health care person who is well versed with the developments in the HIV research and should actively find out the reason for the changes in physical or mental health. The best test that can be done to determine whether you are infected by HIV or not is the blood test. Other than that there are three different types of tests the antibody test, the antigen test and the nucleic acid test. These tests can be done alone or combined with other tests. Among the above test other than the blood test, only antibody test is affordable, the antigen test and the nucleic acid test are very costly and are not affordable to most individuals.
According to the development of a child the protection strategies can be divided into four main categories. These levels help each and every individuals to plan and look forward to implementing all the steps as life progress. The process can be summerised as protection, maintaining protection and teaching protection. All the categories play a key role in protection from HIV and are used in everyday life. This process is developed by EradicateHIV research and it helps the people of all generations to participate in getting protection from HIV such that the protection process is maintained from generations to generations resulting in complete eradication of HIV.
Let us look at the various categories in detail:
1) The pre primary category
This category is targeted at parents who are just married and are planning to plan for their first child. Along with all the physical and mental prepration they should ensure that both of them are properly circumcised. They should get their blood tested to unsure that they are not already infected with HIV. The pre primary category refers to prevention methods planned before the birth of the child.
2) The primary category
After the child is formed in the womb and the pregnancy is confirmed the parents should use caution by eliminating any contacts with known HIV patients and strangers. This is because even though the parents are circumcised the baby is not and there is a chance that the virions of HIV might find a way to reach the baby by the forces of nature so it is adviced that during pregnancy both the parents stay away from HIV positive persons and strangers.
3) The post primary category
In this category, after the baby is born if it is a boy, get him circumcised by the 6 or 8 day and if it is a girl get her circumcised as she reaches 7 years for it will be easier to do circumcision at the above mentioned ages.
4) The final category
As the boy or girl grows up, educate him or her about the importance of circumcision such that he or she goes through the same process of protection as his parents had undergone themselves. This will ensure that the process of protection is continued through generations and HIV will be eradicated eventually.
Circumcision as a method of protection
Circumcision is the key to getting protection from HIV. Circumcision is a great vaccine that does not violate the body like the other vaccines, that require the dead or half dead microorganism to be inserted into the human body so that the immune system can learn to create antibodies to fight the microorganism. But in circumcision the point of entry of the microorganisms are completely eliminated, thereby the body is freed from the burden of the infection of the microorganism and then fighting it.
Circumcision completes the development of the underdeveloped head of the penis in male and the underdeveloped clitoris in female. These two underdeveloped areas in male and female are called glans. The glans are underdeveloped because:
1. They are developed only to the level of muscle structure. They do not have the protection of skin over them.
2. They are filled with sensitive nerve endings that control everything during sexual activity from stimulation to orgasm to climax, but these nerve endings are not covered with skin so the are prone to severe damage.
3. Without the protection of the skin the glans tend to absorb liquid and microorganisms that are around them.
4. Body fluids like urine, sweat, smegma combined with microorganisms enter the body through the underdeveloped glans. Just like marignate enters the skinless chicken. If you are uncircumcised male or female then you can test yourself using a liquid, how the glans absorb the liquid, like a slow sponge.
5. The glans undergo severe trauma during sexual activity. Just like an injured finger that is exposed to muscle structure. Without the skin the to control the temperature the underdeveloped muscle tissue also gets burnt out during sexual activity making sexual activity uncomfortable.
6. It is very well known in biological science that it is the skin of the body that gives you the sense of touch. Without the skin the underdeveloped head of the penis in male and the underdeveloped clitoris in female does not give the person any sense of touch but only a sense of pain from the underdeveloped muscle structure.
7. Further biological science also states that the smooth muscle structure like that of the underdeveloped head of the penis in male and the underdeveloped clitoris in female are unresponsive to stimulus. So the person experience no kind of stimulation for sexual activity from these two underdeveloped surfaces. Instead of getting wonderful sensations during the sexual activity the uncircumcised glans sends sensation of pain which are misinterpretted as pleasure in uncircumcised people. It is only after circumcison and the skin is formed that the sensation of touch is revived and the perpetual pain caused by exposed muscle structure is stopped and the person starts experiencing pleasure during sexual activity.
8. The trauma caused during sexual activity or otherwise damages the sensitive nerve endings making the uncircumcised person to lose interest in sexual activity.
9. Without the skin the to control the temperature the underdeveloped muscle tissue also gets burnt out during sexual activity making sexual activity uncomfortable. The trauma on the uncircumcised glans causes them to swell and cause more severe pain.
10. Without the skin the underdeveloped muscle does not hold its shape and becomes bloched during sexual activity, hindering the process of sexual activity.
Circumcision also removes the foreskin that covers the head of the penis in male and the hood of the clitoris in female. These two unwanted and unnecessary pieces of skin and tissue are called prepuce. The prepuce are unnecessary because:
1. It does not have any nerve endings that are related to sexual activity.
2. It is filled with glands secreting smegma.
3. It has no role to play in sexual activity but just hangs behind the head of the penis in male and the side of the clitoris in female, to get pinched in the process of sexual activity and cause pain.
4. During sexual activity it leaves the underdeveloped head of the penis in male and the underdeveloped clitoris in female to fend for itself making the muscle tissue to get traumatised during the process with no protection, no shape and no temperature control. (Even when it covers the underdeveloped head of the penis in male and the underdeveloped clitoris in female it cannot control the temperature of the underdeveloped parts as that is the function of the skin and the tissue covering the underdeveloped parts does not have any features of the skin other than loads of gland openings that makes smegma.)
5. The prepuce lodges microorganism and virions of viruses in the space between itself and the underdeveloped head of the penis in male and the underdeveloped clitoris in female respectively.
6. The prepuce rubs the microorganisms and the virions of viruses like HIV onto the underdeveloped head of the penis in male and the underdeveloped clitoris in female respectively.
7. The prepuce is totally useless because even animals like monkeys are born circumcised without a prepuce and they are known to be immune to HIV infection.
8. In some cases the prepuce is known to become so tight that it causes pain and in male it even makes urination very difficult. In some cases the prepuce of male is known to get stuck in the pant zipper cause more pain than the process of circumision itself.
9. Prepuce covers the underdeveloped head of the penis in male and the underdeveloped clitoris in female in such a manner that it does not allow the heat developed on the underdeveloped surfaces from escaping causing blisters on the underdeveloped surfaces.
10. The smegma produced by the prepuce becomes smelly, full of microorganism and virions of viruses that it can be a bad turn off during sexual activity. Separate efforts have to be put by uncircumcised people to keep the area clean. But harsh cleaning not only damages the the underdeveloped head of the penis in male and the underdeveloped clitoris in female respectively but also causes the soap and water to enter into your body.
HIV is a leading cause of death all over the world. However with circumcision the whole scenerio can be changed completely. The minds of the people can be modified and circumcision can be enforced on every individual like it was before the end of World War II.
Circumcision can make the death of people preventable worldwide. With circumcision widly implemented in the thrid world countries while the developed and developing countries are reeling behind the side effects of drugs that cannot cure HIV.
Can a once in a lifetime procedure of circumcision eradicate HIV?
Human Body can naturally Eradicate HIV
Facts about Circumcision - Scientific truth you should know
Clitoral Phimosis - the suffering of a girl
Circumcision is safe, effective and it stops your urine from entering your blood
Eradicate HIV today, or wait for the bomb of HIV pandemic to explode
Why Female Circumcision is legally not a part of Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)?
HIV thrives as Circumcision continues to be an anti-medical procedure
How circumcision of both men and woman bring equality between sexes?
EradicateHIV Research in News
Eradicate HIV: New Research Offers The Possibility of Eradicating HIV
Cure For HIV? British National Positively Responds To The HIV Treatment Trial